In 2009, CIDA evaluated the GRID-NEA projects in Ghana. We were thrilled to see how positively our work was viewed, and wanted to share some of the findings with you.
Highlights from the Evaluation Report
- Relevant: GRID-NEA projects are meeting real needs of people who otherwise would not receive assistance.
- Holistic: The many interconnected components of our projects work together to achieve sustainable development.
- Effective: We are stewarding resources well so that we can make the greatest impact possible.
- Authentic: Our staff members are known for their commitment, integrity, and credibility.
- Sustainable: The results from our projects are locally-based and long-lasting.
- Exemplary: Some of the successes from our projects can be used to help other organizations.